1. It is mainly used for crushing feed pellet in feed mills, and can also be used for crushing soybeans, corn and soft minerals.
2. The YGLG series roller granulator has a compact structure and convenient granularity adjustment.
3. The roller differential drive has a good crushing effect, no need to crush the particles to pass through the bypass, and can automatically stop
4. The roller differential transmission has a good crushing effect, no need to crush particles to pass through the bypass, and can automatically stop
5. It adopts belt drive, stable transmission and low noise. Reliable work and convenient operation.
Our company has gained ISO9001-2000 Certification, CE Certification, SGS Certification patent etc. Products cover the environmental carbon, biomass, urban and rural environment, culture and other fields. There are five main series: the biomass compression molding equipment, garbage disposal equipment for urban and rural, organic fertilizer equipment, Feeder Equipment and Environmental protection equipment.
Q: Are you manufacturer of trading company?
We are manufacturer, also with marketing department and R&D center.
Q: I am newer to biomass industry, how to design the suitable plant?
Do not worry about that. We already helped many beginners. We provide optimal project design according to every customer’s needs.
Q: Do you offer installation and training?
Yes. We can dispatch technicians to customers' site to help install equipment and train how to operate.
Q: How can you guarantee the after-sales service?
We have professional After-sales service center with experienced and skillful engineers. When problem of equipment occurs, our engineers will be assigned to your site to solve problems timely. Also spare parts can be provided timely due to oversea warehouses.
Q: Are there some machines in my area I can observe?
Rotex Master have machines in many countries, if there are machines in your country, we can contact the customer to arrange a visit for you.
Q: Which kinds of raw material can be used for making pellets?
Sawdust (waste wood chips/shavings), other forest waste, agricultural straw, stalk, bamboo, peanut shells, rice husk, bagasse, alfalfa, palm fiber etc.
Q: What is the main process for making pellets?
Coarse Crushing Section(Splitter, Wood Chipper)—Drying Section—Crushing Section—Pelletizing Section—Cooling Section—Packing Section
Q: What is your work flow?
Inquiry—Quotation—Communication—Order Confirm & Payment Received—Production—Production Tracing & Inspection—Check Every Product—Book Vessel & Arrange Delivery—Documents Post/Telex Release—Customs Clearance—Arrange Delivery to Clients` Site—Discharge Goods—Arrange Installation & Debugging
Q: How do I pay to you?
(1) 30% deposit of the total amount to be paid by T / T in 5 working days after signing the sales contract, the balance of 70% will be paid before the goods leave the factory.
(2) 30% deposit of the total amount to be paid by T / T 5 working days after signing the sales contract, the balance of 70% can be paid by L / C before the factory leave goods.
(3) We can negotiate specific payment terms with our client.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
For standard machines, that would be 25-30 working days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to customers' specific requirements, it would be about 30 working days.
we work with the biggest freight forwarder in North China. if you need to appoint other freight measures, we can arrange them because we have rich experience and sufficient funds to handle.
Q: How about the documents after shipment?
After shipment, we wi ll send all original documents to you by DHL, including Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, B / L, and other certificates as required by customers.
Obtenga una cotización instantánea
Para todas las consultas, complete el siguiente formulario para enviarnos un breve mensaje y nos comunicaremos con usted lo antes posible.Consulte el servicio de atención al cliente en línea >